All About Kate…
Kate grew up in Western Sydney, Australia, hoping to one day have a pet dragon and castle to roam around in. Then the Khaleesi stole her life and she was forced to reinvent herself.
It was around the age of 15 when she really thought she could make it as a writer, and after course after course on different writing styles, she finally gulped down her fear and pursued independent publishing.
When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her boyfriend and their zoo of pets that include snakes, spider, scorpion, turtle, bearded dragons, skinks, gecko, an axolotl and birds.
Couple of Factoids
- I am a repti-mum to various reptiles, avians and amphibians
- 32 years old
- Loves anything dark and crazy
- Writes Paranormal and Dark Romance
- Works a regular 9-5 to fund her writing
- Loves meeting readers and scaring fellow authors at signings
- Adores Harley Quinn and Joker
- Major binge watcher of TV shows
- Loves J.R. Ward and Anne Rice
- Fell in love with vampire lore after reading Dracula by Bram Stoker